Monday 21 October 2013

Empty Heart Part 1











The pain u give me.. I wanted to say thank you very much

Why?

U know what? The day u leave me... Its the end for me.. I cant sleep, eat , teach my student.. I became angry person.. Im so sad when u say u will let me go forever from your heart..

U, the one who wanted to breakup...

Yes i do, u know why?..

Because i dont have time for you... U jelous if i with other girl and u cant trust me anymore because of the past incident..

So u know... I thought u dont know how i feel... U not even try to make me feel better or try to gain my trust again..

I do sometimes, but u cant see it.. I try to text u eventhough i busy with some task given by the company i work for... But u reply just "ok" .. And u have reply me.. Go to hell " U remember?

So , U say its all my faults.?. ok.. I admitted. I'm to much...but I dont want u to go hell... I Love U...

We cant be together... The feel that i have for you is gone litle by litle when u always wants to breakup with me. ...and now my love for u is gone...

I will wait for you.


I never come back to you.. 

.....................................................................................................

Hehehe... ok aku tau my english suck.. sorry for the error...  a piece of story for u... hope u enjoy!!..


No comments:

Post a Comment