Monday 21 October 2013

EMPTY HEART Part 2


Why U think about the one who never remember U

I think about U...

Realy?

Of course no...haha

As expected...

How do u know he never remember me?

Who?

The one who doesnt remember me...

I dont know , i just assume... Well ... u know all the guys is the same..

But he different... I know him for long... And it because my faults we end up like this..

Its good if u know...

Sarah!!

Hahaha... Come on gurl... U have to forget about him..

I want to.. But i cant... Every moment i spend with him its all in my head...

Which moment?

All of its...

No wonder u have A1 in history ...

Its not joke Sarah...

Im not joke to Ryn.. It the times to for u to forget about Farish..

If I cant?

I will help you, we all will help you...

How?


..........................................................

Even my story is short... hope u enjoy!!... daaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment